Application Support Analyst
in Mesa - AZ
Are you ready to work with a purpose? The mission of American Traffic Solutions (ATS) is to save lives and improve safety on the roads of the communities we serve. ATS pioneered the road safety camera industry over 25 years ago and continues to be on the forefront of the industry as the market share leader. We are the leading provider of traffic safety, mobility and compliance solutions for state & local governments, commercial fleets and rental car companies.
ATS' Mesa office is looking to hire an Application Support Analyst.
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide maintenance and support for production software applications to minimize disruptions and facilitate effective operations
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve issues with software applications
- Support the definition, identification/development, testing, deployment, integration, configuration and use of software applications used across the organization
- Plan, communicate, and coordinate software application deployments, upgrades, and retirements
- Define and document technical, operational and support processes and standards for production software applications
- Define and manage the tools and environments necessary to monitor, measure and improve application performance to ensure alignment with performance specifications
- 8+ years of experience in application support or similar roles
- Working knowledge of various OS, database, networking, development, middleware, integration, and Web server technologies
- Experience with networking and infrastructure components such as DNS, load balancers, Firewalls, Proxy , etc.
- Advanced experience with SQL scripting
- Prior experience supporting the workflow and processing requirements of complex application systems
- Strong working knowledge of various analytical tools and methodologies for critical thinking and advanced problem solving