Business Process Analyst
in Mesa - AZ
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Fleet is a leader in Toll & Violations Management Solutions, along with License and Titling services. ATS delivers Toll and Violation Management solutions to not only fleets but also Toll Authorities and Municipalities. In addition, ATS works with rental car companies and fleet management companies to offer services that include vehicle registration & titling, registration renewal management, duplicate title/re-titling, and state change of title management (including new license plates).
ATS' Mesa office is hiring a Business Process Analyst. The successful individual will be responsible for maintaining operational performance goals with regard to data entry; process quality and efficiency; process streamlining and monitoring KPIs. This person will apply a comprehensive and in-depth working knowledge of business policies, practices and processes in order to resolve client and supplier issues in a timely manner. It is preferred that this individual will have experience with a formal process improvement methodology (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, etc.).
- Regularly develop processes to monitor and measure business performance and formally report findings to business leaders
- Proactively research, identify and resolve processing issues, as well as make process improvement recommendations designed to improve transactional quality and efficiency
- Interpret / Analyze complex data to identify areas of concern, and work with internal departments to help resolve issues, implement and monitor solutions
- Propose, communicate, and support opportunities and solutions for mid to large sized initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in transaction reconciliation and analysis with large volume data sets
- Ability to analyze and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner based on process
- Translate analyzed data and any trends noted into strategic thinking by determining what, if any, impact the data analysis conclusions have on the responsibilities, capabilities, and/or future potential of the organization to be able to fulfill its business value proposition
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, PowerBI)
- Exceptional communications skills including the ability to facilitate, document, interview, write analysis summaries, provide input to business cases, prepare and deliver presentations, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade, collaborate, professionally debate/discuss issues, coach, delegate project tasks, and leverage situational leadership techniques appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message
- Consistently behaves in a professional manner as evidenced by consistently thinking carefully about the likely effects on others of one's words, actions, appearance, and mode of behavior and selecting the words or actions most likely to have the desired effect on the individual or group in question
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in an assortment of roles at a varied career levels
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and/or information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Track record of doing more than is required or expected in the job, such as doing things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, and/or develop new business opportunities