Inbound Call Center Representative
in Mesa - AZ
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Fleet is a leader in Toll & Violations Management Solutions, along with License and Titling services. ATS delivers Toll and Violation Management solutions to not only fleets but also Toll Authorities and Municipalities. In addition, ATS works with rental car companies and fleet management companies to offer services that include vehicle registration & titling, registration renewal management, duplicate title/re-titling, and state change of title management (including new license plates).
ATS’ Mesa, AZ office is looking for an Inbound Call Center Representative who is available to work full-time, any schedule between the hours of 6am and 5pm, Monday – Friday. With great benefits, paid training and competitive compensation, this is an ideal position for you. NO WEEKENDS! Come join this exciting team! (This posting is for future openings. If qualified, candidates will be interviewed and placed on a shortlist. When we have an opening, qualified candidates will be contacted.)
The successful individual will provide information and services to rental car customers for any tolls or violations incurred during the rental period. While working with minimal supervision, the qualified candidate must be passionate about best-in-class service, enjoy and embrace challenges and operate with a “can-do” attitude in a team environment. The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides one-stop resolution and education to customers on products and services demonstrating our Core Values with every interaction. A few of the services are as follows:
- Providing account information and/or status
- Processing payments
- Facilitating disputes
- Providing documentation (i.e. invoices, receipts, images, etc.)
- Displays positive, professional and empathetic customer-focused approach.
- Utilizes tools and online resource materials to be confident and competent in the delivery of accurate information while navigating through multiple computer applications proficiently.
- Develops and maintains product, process, and technical knowledge related to services.
- Exhibits effective communication skills tailored to the audience.
- Is able to document customer interactions in a clear and concise manner.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience with a minimum of 1 year of inbound call center experience in a fast-paced environment
- Inbound call center experience within the last 3 years
- Proficiency with Windows based applications, including Office and Outlook
- Minimum of 30-35 words per minute typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with varying personalities and defuse sensitive situations under pressure
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Must demonstrate reliability and dependability, including schedule adherence and attendance