Lead, Title & Registration
in Bradenton - FL
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Fleet is a leader in Toll & Violations Management Solutions, along with License and Titling services. ATS delivers Toll and Violation Management solutions to not only fleets but also Toll Authorities and Municipalities. In addition, ATS works with rental car companies and fleet management companies to offer services that include vehicle registration & titling, registration renewal management, duplicate title/re-titling, and state change of title management (including new license plates).
ATS' Bradenton office is hiring a Team Lead to join their Title & Registration group. The successful individual will be responsible for assisting leadership with overseeing Title and Registration Processing Operations to ensure that service level agreements, key performance indicators, and objectives are met consistently. The Title and Registration Team Lead will assist with the development of standard operating procedures and knowledge management materials as well as the delivery of functional training.
This position requires a self-starter who keeps on top of company, industry, and client developments. The successful candidate is an articulate, quick thinking, individual with excellent judgment. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as with guidance from management in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor service request workflow and manages the daily work volume to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and operational goals are met
- Create and conduct functional training programs for new and existing employees
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, dissemination, and communication of knowledge management materials and resources as needed
- Assist in the completion of special assignments and projects as needed
- Assist with processing incoming service requests (transactions, inbound calls, emails, faxes) as needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing Title and Registration inventory (tracking registration papers, registration stickers, plates, etc…)
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Review outgoing inventory to ensure transactions match DMV records. Identify, document and correct errors; escalate to management as needed
- High school diploma
- Must have fingerprint and background clearance where required
- Experience in facilitating formal training at the group level
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and act with a sense of urgency to meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, organizational, and conflict management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with different groups of people in a team environment
- Strong aptitude and flexibility towards serving and assisting others
- Ability to navigate Title and Registration software/applications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding all matters concerning the company, employees and its customers