in Mesa - AZ
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - State and Local Government Solutions (SLGS) Division focuses on enhancing safety in communities across the United States with its red-light, speed and school bus stop arm enforcement solutions. Our road safety cameras have effectively enforced traffic laws and saved lives for nearly 300 jurisdictions and school districts. Only ATS – SLGS brings together industry-leading technology with all of the other elements needed to ensure a successful road safety camera program.
ATS' Mesa office is hiring a Call Center Supervisor, a strategically-minded individual who has a comprehensive, in-depth working knowledge of call center operations, back office processing, and vendor management. The successful individual will work independently, with general guidance from management, is a self-starter who can focus on deliverables and provide thoughtful and balanced guidance to staff will be successful in this position. The position requires a strong leader who will drive assignments and responsibilities through to their conclusion, is comfortable overcoming obstacles, and retains ownership over their own teams and their accountabilities.
· Manage tactical relations with our key service provider partners and own their KPI attainment
· Oversee the Quality Auditing of our back office processing departments
· Oversee the Affidavit Processing across a national base of clients
· Lead cross functional groups, developing employees and supervising performance including documentation, progressive disciplinary procedures with employees, timecard / work schedules, etc.
· Motivate, develop and coach multiple teams
· Handle operational questions and concerns
· Handle escalated customer issues (position does require both client and citizen direct communication)
· Manage complex workflow and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Coordinate departmental functions
· Develop strong, positive working relationships with staff, customers and vendors
· Implement change management activities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
2+ years of leadership (experience managing or leading a group of people, experience in delivering feedback, writing and delivering reviews)
Prior experience in driving and managing change
Demonstrated organizational skills (prioritizing, leading people and projects)
Proven experience in developing and coaching employees; building relationships and resolving conflict
Strong verbal and written presentation skills
Strong PC and Microsoft software skills