in Mesa - AZ
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Fleet is a leader in Toll & Violations Management Solutions, along with License and Titling services. ATS delivers Toll and Violation Management solutions to not only fleets but also Toll Authorities and Municipalities. In addition, ATS works with rental car companies and fleet management companies to offer services that include vehicle registration & titling, registration renewal management, duplicate title/re-titling, and state change of title management (including new license plates).
ATS' Mesa office is looking to hire a Scrum Master who will support ATS Fleet Software Development using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology. This individual will support multiple Sprint Teams in software development across the Fleet Portfolio of Product offerings, maintaining Agile disciplines on a day to day basis. Candidates in this role will work with Fleet Scrum Master and Manager of Project Management to build and maintain sustainable high performance Teams.
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum Agile ceremonies on a day to day and Sprint by Sprint basis.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Systems Analysts to prioritize and refine Product backlogs.
- Work with Business System Analysts to gather prioritized User Stories in a timely manner for Sprint Planning.
- Escalate and manage Impediments (road-blocks) to ensure successful Sprint completions.
- Foster and motivate a culture of openness, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Lead, coach and provide training to Teams on Scrum or Kanban (as needed).
- Uphold the Agile methodology values and principles; facilitate Scrum Agile ceremonies, focusing teams to deliver value quickly.
- Continuously monitor Teams to ensure Sprint completion by scheduled Sprint end and committed Release dates.
- Gather, document and provide/present Sprint metrics on an as needed basis.
- Support Manager of Project Managers in day to day operations.
- Work collaboratively with other Scrum Master to create a unified message when leading Teams.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master
- 4+ years professional work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Project Management or equivalent experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working across multiple Sprint Teams at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to effectively problem-solve, analyze, and react effectively to change
- Understand implementation details of Scrum
- Understand Agile Software development process
- Experience working independently in a fast paced Agile environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities within deadlines
- Outstanding computer and business systems reporting skills including high proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)