Senior Software Developer
in Mesa - AZ
American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Fleet is a leader in Toll & Violations Management Solutions, along with License and Titling services. ATS delivers Toll and Violation Management solutions to not only fleets but also Toll Authorities and Municipalities. In addition, ATS works with rental car companies and fleet management companies to offer services that include vehicle registration & titling, registration renewal management, duplicate title/re-titling, and state change of title management (including new license plates).
ATS' Mesa office is hiring a Senior Software Developer with Title & Registration and/or DOT information mgmt systems experience. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs as required to support the technical capabilities at ATS. This includes both the development of new programs and maintaining existing programs. In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to deliver timely responses to production issues, taking ownership of effectively seeing these issues through resolution. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment while maintaining good communication with management and team leads. This individual will report to the Director, Quick Response Team.
The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator
- Willingness to mentor Junior Software Developers
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Title and Registration and/or Department of Transportation information management systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with an RDBMS & SQL. Oracle a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in object oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, Objective-C)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in C#
At American Traffic Solutions we are driven by your success. We value and leverage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and more effectively. We will support you along the way. We are driven and motivated by our Core Values: Integrity, Servant Leadership and Grace. We live these core values every day and it’s evident in our actions.