Violations Processor Supervisor 2
in Remote - MD
Are you ready to work with a purpose? The mission of American Traffic Solutions (ATS) is to make life safer and easier on the road ahead. ATS pioneered the road safety camera industry over 25 years ago and continues to be on the forefront of the industry as the market share leader. As a leader in Road Side Safety, ATS offers many products such School Zone Safety, Crossing Guard and Intersection Cameras, just to name a few. These varied products allows you to work with many types of events and programs ATS offers to Cities and Municipalities across the US.
ATS is hiring a Violation Processing Supervisor, an individual who will work remotely in Baltimore, Maryland. The successful individual will lead agents in a multi-function, high volume production unit and work with account managers, work force management, and technology developers in a rapidly growing, fast-paced operations environment. The role demands strong leadership, ability to develop technical expertise, problem solving, deep analytical and innovative thinking, reporting skills, and high flexibility.
This is a unique opportunity to help drive the growth of our Remote violations processing unit, increase operational efficiency and reduce operating costs. This role is focused on leading both people and processes and calls for a combination of analytical thinking and strong interpersonal skills to manage frontline agents, lead the strategy and execution of initiatives and work closely with business partners.
The shift for this role will be posted as Monday – Friday. Occasional Saturday shifts may be required based on business need.
- Provide people leadership to frontline production specialists. This includes coaching, motivating, managing workflow, performance management, etc.
- Process ownership – maintain deep level of understanding of each function and monitor and evaluate process performance.
- Manage the Baltimore Remote processing center which may consist of ATS and contracted employees.
- Manage complex workflows, requiring daily and intraday decisions on staff allocation /deployment.
- Ensure client service levels are met each day.
- Monitor staffing and schedule / deploy staff to the appropriate functional areas each day.
- Review reports daily for agent performance, process performance, staffing, capacity, and volumes.
- Perform and oversee quality review and provide feedback to employees.
- Develop countermeasures and controls to improve process performance.
- Handle operational questions/concerns and resolve escalated issues.
- Develop and execute continuous improvement initiatives. Lead projects to evolve our production processes.
- Drive analysis and research to identify insights and opportunities while measuring the impact and efficiency of existing processes.
- Work with senior leaders and present data driven recommendations with proposed next steps.
- Continually identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes.
- Manage the Baltimore office, site facility issues, and maintain a safe and effective work environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a production environment with demonstrated ability to coach and develop people at all performance levels
- Experience managing complex production processes
- Demonstrated experience in driving and managing change
- Strong analytical skills
- Building relationships and resolving conflict
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and optimize processes
- Ability to evaluate large amounts of data and develop a succinct story
- Experience using MS Excel. This includes manipulating data, summarizing data, pivot tables, v-look up’s, tables, formulas, and functions
- Demonstrated organizational skills with prioritizing workflow, leading projects and managing the daily demands of a complex, multi-function processing group
At American Traffic Solutions we are driven by your success. We value and leverage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and more effectively. We will support you along the way. We are driven and motivated by our Core Values: Integrity, Servant Leadership and Grace. We live these core values every day and it’s evident in our actions.